UPSSSC Recruitment 2015-Apply Online @ www.upsssc.gov.in:UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 | UPSSSC Recruitment | UPSSSC Online Application | Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 | UPSSSC Apply Online | How to Apply | Application Details | UPSSSC Application Fee | Eligibility | Age Limit | Mode of Selection | Pay Scale | UPSSSC Last Date | Official Website for UPSC Recruitment 2015 | www.upsssc.gov.in
Application Details about UPSSSC Recruitment 2015:
Online application are invited for filling out the total 635 post of stenographer, the last date for the submission of the application form is considered as 21/04/2015, therefore the candidates are advised to sent their application on or before the due dates so that they can be the part of the above recruitment. For the eligibility the candidate must have cleared HSC and should have the basic knowledge of typing. All the details of the above post are given as below.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission called in short as UPSSSC has in the recent time is willing to recruit the post of stenographer via the link UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 published in the main portal www.upsssc.gov.in. The recruitment notification and also the online application form is also available, the candidates who are interested of doing the job of a stenographer has a chance to have a job in their own interested area by taking part in the above recruitment notification.
Total No. of Posts: 635 Posts of Stenographer
- The candidates who have completed HSC or the bachelor degree or similar degree to it from the recognized university or institute
- The candidates who are having the knowledge of typing or of CCC level certificate are eligible for the above recruitment
The age limit of the candidates who are willing to apply for the above post must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years of age as on the date
NOTE: The age relaxation to the reserve category candidates will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the government
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC: www.upsssc.gov.in
- In the home page select the link of UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 and then click on it
- Instruction will then appear on the screen read out the same thoroughly
- Online application form will then appear on the screen
- Fill up all the details in the online application form carefully
- Click on the submit button after the insertion of each details in the application form
- For the future use take out the print of the same
- Rs. 160/- for general and OBC category candidates
- Rs. 70/- for SC/ST category candidates
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the personal interview held of the candidates.
Pay Scale:The candidates who will be successfully selected for the above post will receive the salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
Last Date to Apply Online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015: 16 March, 2015