SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Apply For 2428 Probationary Officer Jobs @ sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2016 Apply For 2428 Probationary Officer PO Jobs @ sbi.co.in | SBI Vacancy 2016 | SBI PO Recruitment 2016 | Application Form | Apply Online | Last Date | Online Application | Pay Scale Salary | Exam Date | Application Fees | SBI 2016 | www.sbi.co.in | sbi.co.in
Information About SBI PO Recruitment 2016:
State Bank of India is very popular and reputed Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services. Recently, this bank needs to more talented candidates for Probationary Officer and Clerk posts. There are total 2428 PO empty vacancies & 17168 Clerk empty vacancies recruits to all Indian Citizens who have done their required academic criteria, age perimeter, work experience etc.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Finally waiting is over because Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai has finally announced most awaited recruitment of Probationary Officers Cadre in State Bank of India. There are total 2428 vacancies appoint for young and talented candidates for the post of PO. All Indian citizens can apply online application form through its website at www.sbi.co.in.
Hello, all job seeker wake up because India’s biggest recruitment is now here. State Bank of India are invited from eligible Indian Citizens from appointment as Jr. Associate and Jr. Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre and probationary officers cadre. There are total 17168 vacancies recruiting under Special Recruitment Drive for Tura and Kashmir Valley and Ladakh aspirants can apply for one District only.
Name Of The Post:
- Probationary Officers: 2428
- Clerical Cadre: 17168
Name Of Department: State Bank Of India
Post Detail Wise:
- Junior Associate (JA)
- Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA)
Age of interested contenders should not be more than 30 years and should not be less than 21 years as on starting date of registration while age relaxation not be relaxed for general (UR) category applicants. But age limit will be relaxed as per government recognized reserved quota.
- For Junior Associates (JA) (Customer Support & Sales):- Applicable aspirants should have completed their graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institutes.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates (JAA): – Graduation degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Service from recognized university.
- For Probationary Officer: Graduation in any discipline from a UGC recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
Pay Scale Salary:
Deserve aspirant who has clear both the exam they will be given handsome pay bank with other benefits such as medical coverage of every family member.
General and OBC category need to pay of Rs. 600/- and rest of all category have to pay of Rs. 100/-.
Important Dates To Be Remember:
- Notification release date: 04th April 2016
- Starting date for online registration: 05th May 2016
- Closing date for submission of online registration: 25th May 2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination: May/June 2016
Mode Of Selection:
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview. In this test will be asked various type of subjects such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Marketing Aptitude and Computer Awareness.
Recruitment board will be conducted three type of examination are given below:
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination ( Objective Test, Descriptive Test)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For SBI Po Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the high authority department website which is www.sbi.co.in or go to direct link as listed below.
- Navigate to career section, click on “SBI Clerk & PO Recruitment 2016 notification” link and open it.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Start to fill up registration form without any mistake.
- Upload all required documents i.e. photograph, signature etc.
- Verify all entered details and then submit it.
- Download system generated form and take a printout for future reference.
Note: Dear aspirant can submit online application form before the last date of accepting. If you any type of question or feedback so please send your question on comment section.